Disclaimer or Liability
We make every effort to provide complete and correct information on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that there will not be errors. Consequently, Porter Davis and its subsidiary PDX Homes accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, cost or expense (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation in any information in this website. All information on this website is subject to change. We recommend that you independently confirm that the house solution you wish to purchase meets all your needs and expectations. You should understand the purchase process and associated legalities. We recommend that you seek independent financial and legal advice prior to entering into a contract of sale.
Respecting information privacy
At PDX we take your privacy and our obligations seriously.
Additional data protection information
For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website.
What personal information does Porter Davis collect and why?
We may collect and process personal information about you so that we can answer your enquiries, provide you with services or improve the services we offer you. These are the ways in which we collect your personal information:
- Information, such as your name and email address (including information that you provide by filling in forms on the website). This includes information provided at the time of joining the website, logging into our website, subscribing to our blog and news alerts, posting material, or requesting further services and information. We may also ask you for personal information if you report a problem with the website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of our correspondence.
- Although you do not need to respond to them, we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes and to improve our business.
- Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data and location data.
- If we do not collect this personal information from you, we may not be able to provide you with the services or the assistance you have requested.
How does PDX use your personal information?
These are ways that we may use your personal information:
- To provide you with information on products or services that you request from us.
- To provide a better service to you, for example by automatically populating forms on the website by which you make enquiries of selected products.
- To ensure that content from the website is presented effectively for you and for your device.
- To provide you with information about products and services, updates on our business, promotions and offers, which we believe may be of interest to you. If we do use your personal information in these ways, we will always give you the opportunity to request that your information not be used for further direct marketing in the future.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the website at your discretion.
- To notify you about changes to our business and website.
- To remind you of your password and username.
Who does PDX disclose your information to?
We may choose to disclose information held about you to the following types of organisations:
- Public authorities, our legal representatives or other concerned parties, in special circumstances where, either:
- we have reason to believe that disclosing your personal information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities; or
- we believe, in good faith, that the law requires disclosure.
Security of your personal information
In respecting your personal information, we aim to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to the website. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
Correction and access
We will strive to keep your personal information up-to-date and accurate. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you can contact us to have the information corrected. You can also gain access to the personal information we hold about you, subject to certain exceptions provided for by law. To request access to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This website may contain links to other websites. We provide those links as a ready reference for searching the Internet and not as an endorsement or approval of those websites, their operators or the products and services that they describe. We are not responsible for and will be liable in respect of the content or operation of those websites or any of the products and services that they describe. You must not upload to, or distribute or publish through, the website any inappropriate communication in any form. Inappropriate communications include obscene, harassing, pornographic, abusive, slanderous, defamatory, vulgar, threatening or offensive material.
Changes to Website and Material
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to the website, the material, all links to or from the website, and the products and services accessible thereby. The website and the material are subject to change at any time without notice.
Security of Information
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Please contact us on 1800 PORTER (767 837) for further details.
First Home Owner Grant
First Home Owner Grant of $10,000 in Metropolitan Melbourne is subject to the eligibility criteria on building contracts (please visit the SRO website for full details – www.sro.vic.gov.au) First Home Buyer prices shown on this website are less the $10,000 First Home Owner Grant in Victoria.
The HomeBuilder grant of $25,0000 to new builds in Metropolitan Melbourne is subject to eligibility criteria on building contracts (please visit https://www.sro.vic.gov.au/homebuilder-grant-guidelines for full details.) The HomeBuilder prices listed are subject to contracts signed by December 31 2020 and a site start date by June 30 2021. PDX makes no guarantee with regards to eligibility.
Floorplans on this website are exclusively owned by RSS Property Holdings and cannot be reproduced or copied either wholly or in part, in any form (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and uploading to the Internet) without the written permission of RSS Property Holdings.
- Floorplans on this website are for illustration purposes and should be used as a guide only.
- House measurements may vary slightly depending on selected facade option – contact us for a facade pricelist for RRP.
- Minimum lot sizes are predicated on your block being flat, with no slab upgrades included or design options being chosen. Council requirements and estate guidelines also need to be factored in. Please consult with your sales consultant before proceeding.
- We recommend that you refer to actual working drawings before entering a contract of sale.
House Façade/images shown on this website are for illustration purposes only. They include upgrade items that are not standard. IMPORTANT: Façade images are shown on one house design only and the look of a façade may alter slightly, depending on the house design chosen. Eg. A Palladian Façade on a Waldorf will look slightly different to a Palladian Façade on a Plaza, due to the different floorplan configuration of each of the house designs. Your final façade selection should only be made after viewing the working drawings for your chosen house design. Images on this website are exclusively owned by Porter Davis and cannot be reproduced or copied either wholly or in part, in any form (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and uploading to the Internet) without the written permission of Porter Davis.
This website and its images are for illustration purposes and should be used as a guide only. Images include examples of upgrade items and other items not supplied by Porter Davis, such as landscaping, water features, pools, pool fences, decorative lighting and furniture. House images on this website are exclusively owned by Porter Davis and cannot be reproduced or copied either wholly or in part, in any form (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and uploading to the Internet) without the written permission of Porter Davis.
- Advertised prices include GST.
- Advertised prices for house plans only are based on the standard house plan, included facade option and Porter Davis’ preferred siting on the block of land.
- Price may increase if changes are made to the standard house plan and facade option.
- Land, site costs, developer guideline and estate covenant costs, Bushfire Attack Level costs, local council building costs, stamp duty, legal fees and other costs to be charged to the client are not included in the advertised house only prices.
- Images used to represent house plans are for illustration purposes and should be used as a guide only. Images may include examples of upgrade items and other items not supplied by Porter Davis, such as landscaping, water features, pools, pool fences, decorative lighting and furniture.
- PDX reserves the right to withdraw or change house prices without notice.
House and Land Prices
- Advertised prices include GST.
- House and Land Package prices are based on the standard house plan, included facade option and PDX preferred siting on the specific lot advertised.
- Price may increase if changes are made to the standard house plan and facade option.
- Site costs, developer guideline and estate covenant costs, Bushfire Attack Level (12.5 rating) costs and local council building costs are based on the standard house plan. Any structural changes, variations to the floorplan or upgrades can result in increased prices and additional site and other costs to be charged to the client.
- House and Land Package prices do not include stamp duty, legal fees or other costs charged with the purchase.
- PDX is responsible for the contract of sale for the house only. Clients will be required to enter into a separate contract of sale for the land component of the House and Land Package with the applicable Land Developer.
- Images used in House and Land Package advertising are for illustration purposes and should be used as a guide only. Images may include examples of upgrade items and other items not supplied by PDX, such as landscaping, water features, pools, pool fences, decorative lighting and furniture.
- PDX reserves the right to withdraw or change House and Land Package prices without notice.
- A credit does not apply where the design constraints of your home require a variation on a listed quality or paid pack inclusion.
Weekly repayments quoted are for a loan equal to the house cost, less your nominated deposit amount. The repayment quoted is calculated on an applied interest rate of 3.5% over a term of 30 years and assumes no other loan fees (therefore comparison rate also 3.5%). Calculations are estimates only, based on ordinary financial arithmetic and do not take into account your specific circumstances. For personalized assistance, consultations can be arranged with our finance partner: Mortgage Advice Bureau. Porter Davis is not authorized to provide any credit services.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this calculator, the results should be used as an indication only. Actual figures may change based on varying factors including calendar days in each month and any rounding. These figures also assume the interest rate and cost of living will stay the same during the selected time period. This calculator is not intended to be relied on for the purposes of making future financial product decisions. We recommend you speak to our finance team to find out what rates are currently available
Please contact us on 1800 PORTER (767 837) for further details.