10221 Serrata Avenue, Donnybrook
Already saved a deposit?
Designed around the heart of the home
Mila is designed around the heart of the home — the kitchen. Made for entertaining and family gatherings, it features a walk-in pantry and large island bench, overlooking an expansive, open plan living and dining area
Convenient, smart design
The two main bedrooms are conveniently located between the main bathroom and separate laundry. Did we mention the spacious master bedroom at the rear of the home? Complete with an ensuite and walk-in robe. Bliss.
Now, let's talk about location...
Own your life at Katalia
Imagine living in an active, tight-knit and connected community that is home to more than 1,500 families. Where transport links, a future town centre, schools and ovals are all on your doorstep, and 11 hectares of future open space fosters your healthy outdoor lifestyle. Welcome to Katalia, a thriving place where you can own your future and build the stylish home you’ve been longing for.
- Located in Donnybrook, you’re less than 40km from the Melbourne CBD
- Homes are designed to be within walking distance of open space or natural parklands
- 11ha of future open space with picnics, exercise and downtime amongst greenery
- Primary schools such as Hume Anglican Grammar (Donnybrook), Epping Views and Whittlesea close by
- Secondary schools nearby include Hume Anglican Grammar (Mickleham), Whittlesea Secondary College and Craigieburn Secondary College
- Craigieburn, Epping and Mernda suburbs nearby allow for immediate access to an array of existing services, cafés and shopping strips